What was enjoyable about Bigfoot from beginning to end?
- Clearing trees for an 80’s metal fest, hell yeah. It’s time to bust out my Dee Snider wig and my Poison ‘Look What the Cat Dragged’ in makeup set. Though I don’t think that’s going to fly today with my wife…family…friends…society.
- The construction worker’s facial expression after Priya (Stephanie Sarreal Park) kick’s him in the groin for trying to cut the chains she’s used to attach herself to the bulldozer. Rewind it, it gets funnier every time!
- When the cops try taking care of the construction workers vs. tree huggers situation, a construction worker is in the back holding an ax. Reminded me of the scrawny high school punk with a broken beer bottle hiding in the back of a fight about to break out at a party. That kid always dropped and ran when trouble actually started…. yeah that kid was me, shut up.
- At first I thought Bigfoot was a newer badass version of Smokey the Bear when he killed a smoker, but then he started a forest fire when he tossed a bulldozer to the side.
- I like how we’re getting some backstory of the characters, but they make sure to slip in gratuitous Bigfoot attacking a RV.
- Guy screaming several times for Johnny Bravo/Simon/Barry Williams to sing ‘Back to Back’.
- When Alice Cooper takes the stage I had Mickey Dolenz from ‘Mega Python vs Gatoroid’ in mind. So, will Alice get any lyrics out when the music starts and not killed unlike Mikey? Spoiler….nope.
- The annoying blonde photographer. After five seconds of meeting her you definitely hope and know Bigfoot will take her out and fortunately it’s rather quickly.
- Bigfoot rips more heads of people than I did Cabbage Patch Kid dolls….just last week.
- I have to admit, I rewound a few times when Bigfoot threw the cop car at the helicopter. It was beautiful.
- A true LOL when Danny and Barry were arguing and after Barry’s rant Danny simply replies “You’re breath stinks”. That lead to a fist fight which was good but not near as entertaining as the Debbie Gibson vs Tiffany fight in ‘Mega Python vs Gatoroid’.
- Bigfoot looked great throughout the movie, but I appreciated him a ton more after the tank shot at him because the explosion gave him a receding hairline that I can relate too.
- A very well-choreographed scene is when Bigfoot leaps off Mt. Rushmore, swings on a helicopter sending it to crash and then swings back to the mountain. It was an impressive move by Bigfoot I wonder how many takes it took before he got it right.
- Instant classic scene is Danny and Barry fighting on Mt. Rushmore just before the final military strike on Bigfoot.
- Best line is Barry aggressively telling Danny “I PLAYED BALL IN THE HOUSE’.
A couple ‘Bigfoot’ merchandise I’d like to get hold of are a “Save Bigfoot” flyer and a miniature memorial sculpture of Danny Bonaduce and Barry Williams.